KIRKLAND, Washington (March 3, 2022) – Stuart Heath, owner of Bellmark Real Estate in Bellevue, was selected 2022 chairperson of the board of directors at Northwest Multiple Listing Service. Other new officers include Chris Millsap from Chelan, vice chairperson; Jeff Pust from Olympia, treasurer; Frank Leach from Silverdale, secretary, and Randall Fisher from Oak Harbor, immediate past chair.
Joining the officers on the 17-member board are six newly elected directors for the member-owned organization. They include:
- Nicole Bascomb, owner/designated broker at Bascomb Real Estate Group in Kent.
- Martha Hunt, designated broker/owner at Adolphsen Real Estate in Chehalis.
- Frank Leach (re-elected to a new 3-year term), broker/owner at RE/MAX Platinum Services/Silverdale.
- Jon Rockwood, managing broker at Rockwood Realty in Ferndale.
- Todd Shively, principal managing broker at Coldwell Banker Bain in Seattle; and
- Keith Wells (re-elected to a new 3-year term), owner at Windermere Real Estate in Monroe.
Stuart Heath, the new board chairperson, has 28 years of real estate industry experience along with extensive service on various civic and nonprofit boards. At Northwest MLS, the lifelong King County resident has served as secretary and treasurer.
The new MLS chairperson is also co-vice president of the Northwest Independent Brokers Association board of directors and an attorney. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Whitman College and a law degree from Seattle University. Heath lives in Bellevue with his wife, who is also a real estate broker, and their two young daughters.
Newly elected vice chairperson Chris Millsap is the owner/designated broker at RE/MAX Advantage-Lake Chelan. His industry experience spans 43 years and encompasses owning or co-owning two construction companies and a title and escrow company. The past president of the Utah Land Title Association moved to the Lake Chelan Valley in 2008, opening his own brokerage shortly thereafter.
Jeff Pust, who will serve as 2022 treasurer on the MLS board of directors, joined Van Dorm Realty, Inc., a family-owned, independent firm, in 1994 as a real estate salesperson following eight years as a mortgage loan originator at an affiliated company. He is the designated broker and co-owner at the firm, which is the largest real estate company in Thurston County. Pust, a lifetime resident of Thurston County, has served on two other real estate related boards and has experience as an appraiser.
This year’s secretary of the NWMLS board, Frank Leach, is broker/owner of RE/MAX Platinum Services in Silverdale. The retired naval officer and longtime Kitsap Peninsula resident has been involved in real estate brokerage, land use and development, and construction management for more than 40 years. He serves on the board of directors at Land Title Company of Kitsap, the Kitsap Community Foundation, and the Real Estate Advisory Committee for Kitsap County. His professional recognitions and credentials include being an accredited real estate trainer.
Last year’s board chairperson, Randall (Randy) Fischer is the managing broker at Coldwell Banker 360 Team in Oak Harbor. During his 20-plus years as a real estate broker and manager, he has also held leadership positions with the North Puget Sound Association of REALTORS®. The retired naval officer has lived on Whidbey Island for nearly 30 years.
Seven other broker-members also serve on this year’s board of directors:
- Keith Bruce, with Sound Point Real Estate LLC in Seattle;
- Joe Deasy, with Windermere Real Estate/East in Bellevue;
- Meredith Hansen, with Keller Williams Realty, Greater Seattle in Seattle;
- Jill Himlie, with Windermere Real Estate/Himlie in Shelton;
- Mike Larson, with COMPASS in Tacoma;
- David Maider, with Windermere Real Estate M2 LLC in Everett; and
- Jason Wall, with Lake & Company in Seattle
Directors of Northwest MLS are elected by district, with each district encompassing one or more counties in the MLS service area.
Northwest Multiple Listing Service is a not-for-profit, member-owned organization that facilitates cooperation among its member real estate firms. With more than 2,500 member firm offices and 32,000 brokers across Washington state, NWMLS (www.nwmls.com) is the largest full-service MLS in the Northwest. Based in Kirkland, Washington, its service area spans 26 counties, and it operates 21 local service centers.