Click on the banner to see why we qualify as a Great Place to Work!
Northwest Multiple Listing Service is a not-for-profit, member owned organization, and is the largest full-service MLS in the Northwest. Its membership includes more than 33,000 real estate brokers and appraisers. We provide superior systems, products, and services for the technologically savvy real estate industry in the Pacific Northwest. The organization, based in Kirkland WA, currently serves 26 counties in Washington state.
We pay competitive salaries and offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, EAP, and 401(k).
A Satellite Administrative Coordinator is an elemental part of NWMLS’ ability to provide service and support to existing and potential broker members and subscribers. Satellite offices serve as direct representation of the main office in Kirkland as well as a liaison between that office and our members/subscribers. The main function of those who staff a Satellite Office is to be positive-minded, accurate, and detailed in customer service. It is in the best interest of a Satellite Administrative Coordinator to be well-versed in all departments within the company in order to better serve our customer.
- Greet and positively acknowledge each person who walks through the door.
- Respond to member/subscriber inquiries via phone, email, or fax with informed care and consideration.
- Issue and troubleshoot electronic keys to qualified members/subscribers.
- Maintain, market and sell NWMLS store items, including electronic Keyboxes.
- Post payments to member/subscriber accounts.
- Register members/subscribers for classes.
- Answer member/subscriber inquiries regarding a multitude of issues, including, but not limited to, accounting, rules, listing input, membership requirements, technical support.
- Readily research issues in unfamiliar territory; able to direct inquiries through proper channels, know who your “go-to” people are.
- Communicate, inform, and maintain personal rapport with members/subscribers.
- Guide members and subscribers through the requirements of becoming, adding, transferring, or deleting an agent or appraiser.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in the real estate industry, especially in your particular area, in order to anticipate and be prepared for questions.
- Organize and process accurate and extensive paperwork for a number of departments, including accounting, keys, listing input, and membership.
- Maintain detailed records of sales, accounts receivable, and key issuance.
- Process RMAs for keys and Keyboxes; keep in depth track of inventory.
- Anticipate need for store product, place orders as needed.
- Order necessary office supplies.
- Cover other Satellite offices as needed.
- Cash handling.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable communicating with members/subscribers.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to problem solve and provide quick and professional responses to variable circumstances.
- Competent using Microsoft Windows and navigating through multiple systems to input and retrieve information.
- Able to work autonomously or within a team atmosphere.
- Able to self-manage and appropriately prioritize time.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Comfortable with an evolving knowledge base as product changes and developments occur.
- Able to reach computer and telephone.
- Able to see and hear at normal levels with or without aid.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend and twist.
- Finger and hand dexterity.
$21-$23 per hour
Please send your resume and salary requirements directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Administrative Coordinator, Tukwila” in the subject line.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee in this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested. Job functions may be subject to modification at any time at the discretion of NWMLS.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.