EXPANDING SERVICE STATEWIDE – WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS
New Members Pay No Dues Until November 2024
From now through the end of 2023, NWMLS is offering a unique opportunity for real estate firms and brokers from outside its traditional service area to join as members. The firm must pay NWMLS’s standard one-time $500 capital contribution, but new members and subscribers will not pay dues until November 2024. If NWMLS does not prove its value, you may withdraw at any time.
NWMLS is a member-owned, not-for-profit MLS organization with more than 2,500 member offices and 33,000+ real estate brokers throughout Washington state. NWMLS is not affiliated with the National Association of Realtors, but does provide funding and support to its members’ local Realtor organizations throughout the state and also coordinates with Washington Realtors on many projects.
Reasons to Consider this Opportunity:
- Products: Matrix MLS System, Realist Tax Database, TransactionDesk (complete online forms program), ShowingTime, Northwest MLS Mobile App, HomeSpotter Mobile App, Supra Key/Keybox system, Market Statistics programs, and much more.
- Leadership: NWMLS is a national leader among MLSs – pioneered rules/forms changes to allow for a variety of choices for sellers and buyers related to compensation, complete transparency of any seller offered compensation, and a meaningful opportunity for sellers and buyers to negotiate compensation with their brokers.
- Exposure of Listings: Your listings will be accessible to all NWMLS member firms, appear on thousands of IDX websites, Realtor.com, and more.
- Customer Service: Seven days a week customer support, technical support, and listing input services.
- Training: State-of-the-art online training for pre-programmed classes as well as highly skilled in-person live training classes, webinars, office trainings, and one-on-one training sessions.
- Statewide Forms: Owner and operator of the NWMLS statewide forms.
Products & Services
NWMLS provides members with superior products and services to simplify real estate transactions, streamline client communications, and successfully market your firm and your listings.
- Listing Search Portal
- Showing Scheduler
- Statistics Generator
- Electronic Signature Service
- Electronic Forms
- Secure Keybox Services
- Online Store
- Online Bill Pay
- Graphic Design and Printing
Industry Data & Information
NWMLS is the source of the most current, accurate listing data with an integrated property database records. What’s more, we equip members with news and information to keep you in-the-know about what’s happening in the industry.
- Regional Listing Database
- Property Records Database
- Weekly Newsletter
- Regional and Local Market Statistics
- Data Visualization Generator
- Timely Alerts on Critical Information
Training and Continuing Education
NWMLS offers a wide variety of training opportunities online and in-person. Members can attend hands-on computer classes in their area, take clock-hour lecture classes on the latest legal developments, or speak with a highly skilled trainer during our weekly question/answer sessions.
NWMLS Real Estate School for MLS Applications
Forms and Rules Training
Technical Support – Seven Days a Week
Our members have access to highly skilled help-desk and technical support seven days a week. We provide free listing input services, hands-on computer classes, updates on legal developments and forms, Q/A sessions with highly skilled trainers, arbitration assistance and online access to webinars, tutorials, user guides, forms and manuals, and the NWMLS store.