Statewide Forms Service
Xpress Forms are the industry standard statewide forms in Washington, created as a partner project between NWMLS, Washington REALTORS® and the Spokane MLS Access. Your real estate firm must be a member of Washington REALTORS® to register for Statewide Forms service.
To Register Your Firm for Xpress Forms:
1. Review the Statewide Forms Rules
- Form 104 SWF (Subscription Agreement) - this agreement will enroll your firm.
- Form 122 ESWF (User Enrollment Report) - this report will enroll each participant in your firm.
If you will be the only participant in your firm, please list yourself (do not leave the form blank).
- Form 83 (Personal Information Form) - this form contains necessary information to complete your profile.
3. Submit the completed enrollment forms with payment:
Return by Fax (fastest service):
- Fax the completed enrollment forms to 425-821-3705 or 888-821-3705.
- Please fill in the credit card information on the enrollment form before faxing. If you would like to pay by check, please mail in your forms (address below)
Return by Mail:
- Pay by check - write check number on the form and mail completed enrollment forms along with check to:
Membership - Xpress Forms Service
Northwest Multiple Listing Service
11430 NE 120th St.
Kirkland, WA 98034
Your account information and instructions for accessing Xpress Forms will be emailed to you by our Membership Department. Please contact us with any questions.
After your initial subscription you will have the ability to manage your office roster online using MyNWMLS.